Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Texture

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the All Creatures Great And Small Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

ADD A LITTLE TEXTURE

We are showcasing our very own SIMON SAYS STAMP EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


Lets see if I can remember all the items I used for this card. Has you can see the challenge is for texture and out came my Dreamweaver White Embossing Paste. Decided on my stencils Simon Says Stamps Medium dots and Crafters Workshop Harlequin.
I used the dots on the main mat of the card and I cut out the Floral Ovals from Spellbinders, before I took off the die I added a bit of colour then added the embossing paste. It was tricky to get the shape out while damp but I needed to wash it off before it dried.
So now I have the basics of my card now it was time to decorate. I used the Simon Says Stamps Fresh Daisies to give me height and I cut out four shapes so I could add the flower top to give dimension and trimmed one to give me three daisies.
Then I used the Simon Says Stamp Calliope Flourish for the corner of my arrangement again cut a couple of time and trimmed the flowers so I could add for dimension. I also have added the Simon Says Stamp Songbird branch bird not sure why but it makes me happy.
I then added the Kite from Simon Says Stamps Soaring for You backed with the contrast colour and added some silver twine from my stash. Last but not least I made the fishtail sentiment with a square punch and using the Simon Says Stamp Best Mom Ever sentiment.  Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything 

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting

Simon Says Stamp 

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

38 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Oh sweetie, this is just divine, I love the dies and the little bird is so sweet hugs Pops x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love the delicate colours and whole design of this, so pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

Beautiful details, Debby, love the little bird! (it makes me happy, too!)

Lin said...

Beautiful details, Debby, love the little bird! (it makes me happy, too!)

Sandra H said...

So pretty Debby is your card and l adore your dies used x

Doreen said...

Love the fab design,this is gorgeous.xxx

LauraJane:) said...

Let's go fly a kite!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful card Debby, love the use of the embossing paste and the lovely dies.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Debby..love the textures and soft colours and the flowers and little bird look gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

This is beautiful Debby and I love the restricted palette of blue and white and the embossing paste for background texture, and the added die cut flowers and the pretty little bird on the ornate oval are just gorgeous. I would not have thought to add a kite but it works beautifully and adds more texture with its silver twine tail. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful texture Debby. Wouldn't have thought os a kite with the flowers but ot looks great

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So gorgeous, I love the beautiful dies and the texture looks fab.
Rebecca.
x

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Debby.

Donna x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Debby, lovely soft gentle colours and fabulous texture - your dies are just beautiful!!

hugs
Heather xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, your design is stunning and I love the delicate colours.
hugs Sue xx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the design x

Carol said...

A beautiful card Debby. Carol x

Unknown said...

Evening Debby what a beautiful card I love everything about it and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx

{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Cheryl W. said...

Wow - this was a fairly complicated card to pull together. All those textures and flowers look amazing!

Kathleen said...

Superb card. love all those dies and the layout, brilliant.

Kath x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Debby! I love the softness of the colours and everything is so pretty. Just perfect, love it
hugs
Mandy xx

Juls said...

This is stunning :-) xx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love all the texture. Gorgeous dies and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous Debby. X

Tammy said...

Amazingly beautiful!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Debby!!
Kevin xx

Alexandra♥ said...

I like the texture you've created here, Debby! Beautiful card!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Virginia L. said...

GORGEOUS play with the stencils on this (almost) monochromatic card! Love everything about it, Debby!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just beautiful!
Hugs Shell xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.beautiful delicate design and colours and i love the pretty details.

xx coops xx

Maria said...

Great card Debby and some lovely textures made

Stephanie said...

Stunning layout, Debby! I love the added texture :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Jo Nevill said...

Such a pretty card Debby, great texture !

Melissa Bove said...

Wonderful card Debby!! Love the layout of it! Very pretty!

hugs...

Caryn said...

So pretty Debby.

Jingle said...

Very pretty, Debby!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful and I love how you added the texture.