Friday, June 12, 2015

Dreamers Gotta Dream


There's a fabulous new release from Simon Says Stamp called The Color of Fun with loads new stamps, dies, stencil and inkpads. I was lucky to receive My Sunshine stamps and Sunshine die. I love it not just as a card making but as someone who does scrapbooking pocket pages the sentiments are absolutely perfect and I plan to make some cards to prove it.
But today I grabbed the new ink I received called Spring Rain I found the Simon Says Stamp Falling Rain Background stamp and stamped, I then also used some clear embossing powder on top, the Misti made this easy to do.
Once I saw this weeks Mojo Monday 401 sketch it was easy to put together. I cut two suns out one I cut middle out so I could layer it in a dome shape. I also used the Simon says Stamp Stitched Rectangles and the Clouds die from the Soaring for You set.

colorfun

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a fun card Debby, love the colours against the white xx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby

Anne

Tracey said...

Love this card Debby!! xx

Doreen said...

Love the fab design.xxx

Pat said...

What a fun card Debby and love the colours too. I adore the sun die cut and the layering you have done and the pretty rain drops and clouds go beautifully with it. The stitched rectangle with the sentiment and the horizontally scored border are great design idea too. x

Cheryl W. said...

Such a fun, fresh, summery card! This will brighten someone's day.

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debby, such a great design.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

A bit like today, sunshine and showers!! Your card is much prettier though! Love the CAS design. Brilliant. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Fabulous and delightful! Great card Debby!

Chrissy said...

I was always told that Dreams are free...fabulous card Debby..off to dream some more.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card, this would be sure to cheer anyone up!