Friday, October 30, 2015

Born to be Wild


This is the card that has been discarded for BIL birthday, it touches my sense of humour especially if it had gone to plan I would have a 60 today placed on it somewhere.
The papers are some old Echo Park ones and I paper pieced the balloon with added twine which was tricky to place since I had to layer the image then lift the hand to place underneath.
I'm pretty sure I used a sketch but I don't recognise it so I obviously started with a sketch and then it must have gone it own way.
The Born to be Wild sentiment is a stamp that I've had for a long time and it belongs to another old man image stamp who looks this happy.
A bit disappointed I didn't get into my craft room yesterday but I did manage to finish another granny square throw and now I started another.

18 comments:

Juls said...

Hi, I have been MIA from blog land for so long so currently playing a massive game of catchup. I have enjoyed looking at your blog and all your gorgeous creations, thanks for the inspiration :-) hugs Juls

brenda said...

It's a real fun card Debby and lovely colours.

B x

Maria said...

Oh Debby, he will love you for this card. It is a "hoot" !
I love it !
Maria x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this image, it's such fun, lovely papers make it a great card

Scrappinkar said...

What a fantastic card! This would be perfect for my husband--he is very quiet and quite the opposite of me! Thank you for sharing your incredible talent!

Stamps and Paper said...

Oh Debby this is brilliant I could send this card to a few people...lOl..lOl...certainly a must have image

Anne

scrappyjacky said...

Great card for a guy.

Cheryl W. said...

I think this is a perfect masculine card for an older guy. Any reason you discarded it for your BIL Wish I had these stamps so I could give one like this to my BIL. I think he'd appreciate the humor.

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant and I love the bright papers.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

LOL...he is brilliant Debby..what a shame you are not giving it to your BIL..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jacee said...

So made me smile with this one Debby, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Debby, lovely bright papers.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Great card, know a few I could use it for lol. Love the papers too.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant image and a fun card. Great papers and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Oh no, how could such a funny card have been discarded, I think its wonderful!

Pat said...

What a fantastic image Debby and with that sentiment just made me chuckle. The papers go beautifully and I love the balloon he is holding. x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Debby. What a great image! xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha if ever a face didn't suit a sentiment that's it! Love this!