Sunday, November 01, 2015

Christmas Dinner


I thought it make a change from Hubby's 60th book to show a couple of layouts I finished off at the retreat recently. I allowed myself to scrapbook normally after making a couple for Hubby's book.
The first one needed mainly a title a bit crossed I didn't pay attention the colour of the main mat down the centre.

Here is the two layouts that will be place next to each other in the album since they both tell the story.
The papers are Simple Stories I think from last year. You can see some Christmas card making die making apprearance.
Cheery Lyn or Penny Black Holly die and some poinsettia dies, the santa and sleigh I think is again a Cheery Lyn and the fir leaves are Impression Obsession.


Oh nearly forgot the Holly background is a Taylored Expression with some added pearls.
I've even done journalling explaining how we very nearly didn't get a Christmas Dinner. Apologies for the blurry pictures, I find photo-ing 12 by 12 layouts even harder than cards.

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous page layouts and fab photos.
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab layouts. I lay mine on the floor to photograph and use photoshop to straighten them, not easy tonphotograph I know x

Pat said...

Great layouts with some lovely photos Debby and pleased you managed to get your Christmas dinner after all. x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful Carol are your pages x

Sarah said...

A brilliant double page spread Debby xx

Carol S. said...

Great pages and love the layouts. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant pages.
Kath x

Brawny x said...

Fab memories Debby x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous layouts and wonderful way to capture memories!

Cheryl W. said...

Love your layouts, Debby!