Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Baby Walking


There's a sketch on this weeks Everybody Art Challenge, lots of layers but you can see I didn't use a different pattern paper for each mat but doubled up.


This little chap was coloured up and I had quite a bit of the LOTV papers that I coloured the image too. Of course my image is from Mo Manning called Baby Steps and very easy to layer.
There wasn't the need for too many embellishments since its quite busy with all the mats but I added some die Clouds and I made the rosette with using circle punches. Some more die cuts for the number and today.
Do pop over to check out the team and their fabulous creations.

Well if anyone tells not so many people are card making they obviously wasn't at Sandown on Saturday its been a long time since I seen a craft show so busy. Possibly it was the drawn of the Create and Craft TV show performing live. 

I didn't buy much a few dies and some 12inch boxes and some thin red tape I use for ribbon.

19 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby love your sweet image

Anne

Squirrel x said...

What a cutie! xx

Sammy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debby! Love the colours. x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

Tracey said...

What a sweet card! Love that adorable image and the colours are fantastic! xx

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

your coloring is amazing, but he is just the cutest thing ever! LOVE the pjs!

Pat said...

What a sweet and beautifully coloured MM image Debby and wow so many layers with those pretty papers and I love the cloud embellishment and sentiment rosette to finish. x

Christine L said...

This is sooooooo cute Debby!

Hugs
Christine x

Linda . J said...

Very beautiful Debby and love the colours.

Hugs Linda

Sarah said...

What a cute stamp Debby and done perfectly as usual!! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card the baby is so cute and looks so happy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card! I love all the layers!
Hugs Lynsey x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card as always. I was interested in your repeat paper for the layers, I would have used different ones and I guess it would have looked awful and messy, this is just wonderful and beautifully put together..

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie! That was a tough sketch with all those layers, but you did a fab job!

Maria said...

Wonderful card Debby !
The sketch look a bit tricky, you have made
a great job of it.
Maria x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and a cute image. Love all the layers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

janelle winchcole said...

Hi Debby, Fabulous card! I love this cute stamp and all the various layers you've used. x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super cute! Hugs, Lesley