Friday, February 19, 2016

One layer Rose


There are two things I must remember for next time I make a one layer card, one is to make sure I use a fairly new cutting plate because I can just make out some random embossing, luckily the camera hasn't picked it all up.

Two make sure your card fits properly in the Big Shop that way you won't get a crease, this one is a bit more obvious.

There is a third, which is don't bother, it was really difficult to keep with the lines and making sure when I blended the colours I did it carefully.

The rose is from a Penny Black Clear Set called Efflorescence tomorrow I will show it when its been Debby-lised.

I'm going to enter this to the Less is More One Layer challenge thats if I remember to, its been a busy week.





18 comments:

G Peplow said...

Very pretty card Debby, I am struggling to see any probs, looks fab to me, love it :) xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Kath said...

A fabulous card - I think you're being a bit too critical of your lovely card!
Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Debby

Anne

Finding Your Niche said...

As a crafter I think we tend to be our own worst enemies. Your card is stunning and whatever little imperfections you called out just add to the beauty.

Maria said...

Hi Debby, stop put yourself down . This card
is just Beautiful ! I can't see anything wrong.
You are a true Artist !
Maria x

Pat said...

This is really really pretty Debby and the impressed frame looks great around the beautifully coloured rose. x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous. Love your coloring on the rose and how the embossing makes it stand out.

Sandra H said...

So elegant Debby is your card and gorgeous rose coloured to perfection x

José said...

Beautiful card Debby, love the one layer

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debby, such an elegant CAS design.
Pauline
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning the rose is so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

coops said...

simply stunning debby.the rose is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby. I love the Rose. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, love the rose and the embossing.

Lynsey said...

Another gorgeous card Debby!
Hugs Lynsey x