Saturday, May 07, 2016

Froggy Music


Today is the first Saturday in May and that means a new challenge on Penny Black Saturday Challenge and we are going for a Masculine Challenge.

I went with a froggy no reason why only that I was sorting through my PB stamps and decided I haven't used hime for ages and I love how I can use googly eyes.

I have a feeling the card is based on a sketch challenge somewhere in blogland but I've made a few cards the last week to get in front of my challenges because I know I will be feeling pants when I return from a trip up North.

Can't remember whose papers the dotty ones belong too, they look like Doodlebug, but the stitched square, rectangle and circle frame are all from Simon says Stamp. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and the musical notes are MFT.

Do pop over to check out the new challenge and all the fabulous creations everyone has made, also don't forget to join us this month.

20 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Love it. I am now singing 'froggy went a courting' in my head, thanks to you. You just know it's going to be there all day x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Debby
Fabby Frog... Love the card...
Hugs Sylvie x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Di said...

LOVE this Debby!! Making me smile here :)

Hugs

Di xx

cotnob said...

A super card Debby, such a fun image and great design.
Pauline
x

Wishcraft said...

Such a fun image, fab card Debby :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

I love this fun frog card, your design is "awesome"

José said...

Funny card, great LO

Lorraine said...

A brilliant fun card Debby, love the image and layout
Lorraine x

Christine Dol said...

What a fantastic froggy card! I love how you added the eyes.I really like how you did the frog to sit in the circle!

Joke de Wit said...

Ohh die is leuk Debby.Gr.Joke

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I did and am still chuckling with this card, I love it. What a happy card.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

Awww..he is brilliant Debby..fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card I love the cute froggy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lynne in NI said...

Heee I love his big googly eyes, fab fun card Debby!

Pat said...

What a fun PB image Debby and the accompanying music notes round the elegant stitched frame look great. The spotty dp is a pretty colour and I love the modern style of the sentiment too. x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This made me smile Debby, I love the PB frog and the great design
Kevin xx

Helen said...

This is fab Debby - love how you added the googly eyes!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card x

Sue from Oregon said...

This little frog is a classic Debby...love how you framed him in the circle! ♥ Sue Kment