Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Anything Goes

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Things With Wings Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

Anything Goes

We are showcasing Lawn Fawn Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


I've used two paper pads from Lawn Fawn and I love how they work together. I've used Perfectly Plaids and Lets Polka in the Meadow.

I also used Lawn Fawn Flower Border and paper pieced by cutting the both paper pack with the die as well as the green.

The Stitched Rectangle is from Simon Says Stamp works brilliantly with the Avery Elle Sweet Scallops. My Stitched Circle which in my mind is the sun, is also Simon says Stamp.

Now my Simon Says Stamp Christmas Cats are not just for Christmas, I paper pieced them using the dies for a guide for placement.

Finally I needed a sentiment but my mojo was feeling tired and decided to find a die which in this case is a Penny Black die to help it pop I used some White Fun Foam, also thought it would look good for the centre of my flowers.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

17 comments:

Pat said...

This is a wonderful mix of patterns and colours Debby and I love your cats as the main image and that LF flower border looks great using the papers and a lovely large die cut sentiment to finish. x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, this is just adorable. Love the DPs you used for the kitties, sun, grass, and flowers. I need to pin it.

Stephanie said...

LOVE all the paper piecing in this card! It's so cute! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Debby..love the mix of papers and cute kitties..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, those cats are so cute and I love the papers and the flower border die
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Cathy said...

Adorable card, love the paper piecing, Cathy x

Carol S. said...

Gosh Debby, you have such patience with all this gorgeous paper piecing. Fab card design and papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby, love it!
Wendy xx

Cheryl W. said...

A perfect card, Debby! I just LOVE it. Those two plaid cats are the cutest, as is your pretty flower border.

Dawn T said...

What cute little plaid kitties. Great card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A WONDERFUL and so VERY pretty card.
Faith
x

Bashful said...

I love your plaid cats and paper-pieced flowers! So cute!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww cute card Debby, lovin your swanky kitties!

Tricia Coffin said...

I LOVE this! It's my favorite on SSS. All the dots, stripes, hearts and plaids you put together in the soft spring colors go exceptionally well together. You have a winner for sure!

desperatehousewifecraft said...

What a great combination of colours! makes me want to bring out all my design papers and go crazy with them too! lol! I love your sentiment cut in foam, I thought you used a pearl pen or something. Really adorable card!

Patti said...

What could be sweeter than plaid kitties!?! Adorable!

Patti