Tuesday, January 31, 2017

New Home


This is the second of two New Home cards are needed to make which as made me wonder if I posted the other one and if not where is it, I hope I photo it before posting.

I knew I needed a cat on this card and that reminded me of Boo with Flowers from Mo Manning and its turned out perfect. The papers are Doodlebug and I paper pieced the Vase which helps to bring the papers together.

Its very CAS even by my standards, used a MFT frame and stamped the Altenew sentiment which was with their succulent stamps and my job was done but its about all I can do at the moment.

Just a reminder that Everybody Art Challenge triple fold challenge has another week to go so you still have time to join in.


14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely image for a new home card Debby

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Debby, love the little cat and your colours are fabulous, Kate x

ike said...

Really delightful. Gorgeous colouring and layout :-) xxxx

Pat said...

This is a gorgeous card Debby and such a sweet little cat. I love your scalloped frame and the paper pieced vase does draw it all together beautifully. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your layering is always so lovely and shows up beautifully here, LOVE the card.
Faith
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card the cat and flowers are just beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Love how all your layers work so well together. I wish I could do that half as well as you do! Jo x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, lovely image and gorgeous spring colours.
Hope you are feeling better
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

A beautiful new home card Debby, love the freshness of those pretty papers xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! So much dimension with the image - beautiful!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love everything about this beautifully crafted card Debby , that kitty is adorable . jane x

Fikreta said...

very sweet card!

hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab new home card