Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Bookmark


The new challenge on Everybody Art is for Anything but a card, not my favourite type of challenge and I reckon I've taken the easy route with my Bookmark.

I got these Newton's Nook stamp for Mother's Day it was perfect for the challenge so I had to use it.
I used the Stampin Up Tag punch on a scrap piece of paper and marked the image paper so I could work out where to cut.

I backed it with pretty pink card but it need something more and it just so happened that MFT Merry and Bright paper pack on my desk. It worked a treat but there was something still missing. I needed paw prints, couldn't think of stamp although I know I've got one somewhere. I did know I had a Paper Smooches die but thought they were all too big but I checked. One of the dies had a small paw inside a small circle and as you can see it blooming perfect.

Now all I need is to find a cat person who reads real books to give it to.

14 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That is gorgeous. I love cats, though we no longer have one, and that is so adorable. Love the way he is on the books, not that mine would have been allowed on my precious books x

Bluefairy4U said...

Morning Debby, love your tag. Coloring is fab. Hugs Jo xx

Di said...

Love this bookmark! So pretty Debb.

Hugs

Di xx

Fikreta said...

super sweet bookmark!

Christine Dol said...

Oh Debby...this is so adorable! I am so making a bookmark as you have inspired me...again!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

How pretty!

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the cute kitty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

I love the sweet cat asleep on the pile of books which is the perfect image for a bookmark Debby. The pretty shape of the inner tag is beautifully enhanced by the checked paper, and the pink ribbon. x

Lorraine said...

A lovely bookmark Debby, gorgeous stamp and colours
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Debby, I love that fabulous image and your colours, I totally agree with that sentiment too, Kate x

Cheryl W. said...

So cute. I need to remember this for my granddaughter who reads nonstop and loves cats!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet image and love how you coloured it up.

Anonymous said...

Just love it!
Liselot

AmpleStamper said...

Perfect! I love the image and the design!