Friday, October 13, 2017

Making Spirits Bright


I was lucky to receive a die from Simon says Stamp newest release 
Making Spirits Bright Collection

The rejoice die is perfect for the more traditional style of Christmas card so I got out the Simon Says Stamp Ornaments stamp and dies .
I used red and grey inkpads and the Misti to make my baubles. Now when I cut out the rejoice die it was to discovered that the word comes in three parts. I threw my exclamation mark away the first time thinking it was leftovers from die cutting. There is also 3 little dots so make sure you have them, I always stick them last.

I used some grey twine and Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles for the first card and a corner punch for the second.


10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous are your creations x

Pat said...

These are so stylish and pretty Debby and love the red and white. Two gorgeous cards. x

Unknown said...

Wow. These are gorgeous. So fresh and simple.Colours just right. Jan.x

Fikreta said...

so elegant card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Very elegant, should be in an upmarket shop! Love the layering of the die.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful and elegant Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Gorgeous CAS cards, Debby, so stylish and elegant. xx

Brawny x said...

Great card Debby x

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful CAS cards. This design looks like it might be great for mass production.

Sarah said...

These are really striking Debby xx