Friday, December 08, 2017

My Way


You are probably cheesed of my assembly line Christmas cards but I'm pretty much made my cards now just need to find the time to write up a post for them.

When I received my Evergreen Circle from Simon Says Stamp, I noticed the trees were very close to the Memory Box Alpine Trees  so I had to use them. The stars are Memory Box Star of Wonder they are a bit smaller than the Simon Says Stamps Holy Stars.

The centre mat is made using MFT Stitched Mod Rectangle and the sentiment was one sitting on my desk I think it could be LOTV.

12 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Your cards are a constant delight, Debby! Jo x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. I love everything about it.

Lorraine said...

I love the way you've put those dies together, a gorgeous card Debby
Lorraine x

Viv said...

A beautiful card Debby.

Cheryl W. said...

I really love this one, Debbie. It has such a peaceful aura to it.

Pat said...

Another great Christmas card Debby and love all the pretty trees and the blue background and silver stars go beautifully. x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love seeing them x

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous Debby! Those trees match each other perfectly!

Dandi93 said...

Gorgeous holiday card Debby.... Love all of the white space

Mervi said...

Beautiful card with sparkling blue and white;-))m

sanpiseth40 said...

I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
Thanks for sharing
บอลพรุ่งนี้

sanpiseth40 said...

I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
Thanks for sharing
บอลพรุ่งนี้